DialogScope ?
FlowScope ? (Possible confusion with JSF 2.2 ?)
ExtendedConversationScope ?
CustomConversationScope ?
ConversationCustomScope ?
ConversationExtendedScope ?
ExtendedScope ?
DSConversationScope ?
RequestExtendedScope ?

Also should this scope :
- be started and terminated explicitely a-la "CDI ConversationScope"
with conversation.begin() and conversation.end()
- start automatically, end be terminated explicitly a-la CODI
ConversationScope? conversation.close()
... in addition to be terminated when the "parent" (Session/Window scope) ends..

IMHO it seems the first option seems better for us as it may be used
in a more generic way and .