Hi:

I have written a proxy interceptor that implements BaseInterceptor operations
like Search, add, modify etc. I have tried inserting both next to the
normalizationinterceptor and at the very end of the chain. I run the ApacheDS
as embedded service under dropwizard.

I have a REST API performing CRUD operations. My question is: when I call the
Resource to perform add and search it calls the interceptor that talks to the
connector to perform the proxy operation.  This works as intended. But if I try
modify and delete, it does not even hit the interceptor and there is no
response. Wondering what could be the root cause of this issue?

Kindly advice

Thanks!