Clayton wrote:
Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
Clayton wrote:

Spotted a problem with transcluding the pages...

It's only a problem when you're editing.  It caught me up... I spent
some time trying to figure out what was going on :-)  Every time I'd
edit I'd loose the TOC and I'd end up in a completely different place
than I started at... had me baffled until I clued in that I was editing
a transcluded page.

Thanks for the warning. Editing an entire page shows what's going on, but editing a section can get confusing, very quickly. OTOH, you only have to do it once :-) . . .

BTW, your <math> changes in "Formula_layout" all use brace-stuff-brace, which gives non-italicized rendering (I'm assuming that this notation is actually short for "\mbox{stuff}", but what I don't know about <math> covers a very large wiki page on MW). For the examples in question, I suggest that a more "mathy" rendering would be better.

And, thanks for the "negative space" fixes after \simeq. It looks better. I'll keep my eyes open for that.
--
/tj/