ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote (17-11-2009 9:43)
I've imported the Calc page here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/nl/Makkelijk_overstappen_van_Excel_naar_Calc
The Writer page is here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/nl/Makkelijk_overstappen_van_Word_naar_Writer

I changed the Heading levels on these two pages... bumped them all up
one level.  This makes the section grouping much clearer, and you don't
need empty lines to break up the sections.

Only few remarks have been made by others.
So I thin you could start translation, as you suggested earlier.
Adding links to FAQ's maybe is due to give broken links on the long run?

Just a note... haven't forgotten about this.. it's on my list of things to do, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

I hadn't forgotten either and was still trusting you ;-)

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
  - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact