I don't know if anyone noticed this, but the http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Writer_Guide page has been broken for a while.

The AddThis Wiki Widget was having permissions issues on the webserver side (wrong permissions on a directory). The result was that the AddThis Widget caused an error on the webserver, and the page would not be rendered or shown.

I've fixed the webserver problem, and all works again as it's supposed to.

Just a note to everyone, if you see a Wiki page that just comes up blank, let me know, or send a note to d...@website.openoffice.org A blank Wiki page (I mean completely blank, with no Wiki menus etc.) means that there is some broken coding on the Wiki page (or even worse, the Wiki server is mis-configured as was the case this time), and it needs to be looked at and fixed. Don't assume it's just your browser :-)

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead