On 07/03/18 09:49, Ian Luo wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> First of all, my apology for the confusion. The project under dubbo [1] group
> is the official project we plan to maintain in long term for Spring Boot
> support. I encourage you try it first and share your feedback if there’s any.
>
> In order to not block Adrian’s work, I suggest to publish it with the
> existing groupId/artifactId since we can always republish with the new
> groupId/artifactId in the next release cycle after the transition finishes.
>
> To dubbo’s mentors, I am not sure if it is appropriated for my proposal. Pls.
> correct me once you read the message since we plan to release
> spring-boot-starter officially very soon (by the end of this week or the
> early of the next week).
>
> Thanks,
> -Ian.
>
> 1.  https://github.com/dubbo/dubbo-spring-boot-project

Hi,

I need a little more information before offering an opinion.

1. Who is the "we" that intends to publish the release?

2. How will the release be named (including Maven co-ordinates)?

3. Is it intended that this code will become part of Apache Dubbo? If
so, what stage is this code at in its transition to the ASF?

Thanks,

Mark