All repositories coming in for dubbo will be prefixed as "incubator-dubbo",
this is a requirement.

Are you looking to continue to use github as the primary repository
location, or switch to our internal git? I'd recommend github since you're
already there.  For the git repos not moving over, is there any reason they
would not come over?

John