Thanks for your reply.

question 1:

After use prefixed as "incubator-dubbo" for project name, can we rename project
on the table:

project name    import to apache         apache project name    description
alibaba/dubbo   yes     incubator-dubbo/dubbo
        core repository

dubbo/dubbo.github.io   yes     incubator-dubbo-website
        official site

dubbo/dubbo-ops
        yes     incubator-dubbo-ops
        monitor&admin features

dubbo/dubbo-spring-boot-project
        yes     incubator-dubbo-spring-boot
        support for spring boot

dubbo/dubbo-docs
        yes
        incubator-dubbo-docs
        documentations

dubbo/dubbo-rpc-jsonrpc
        yes
        incubator-dubbo-jsonrpc
        jsonrpc extension

dubbo/dubbo-docker-sample
        no      -       demo

dubbo/dubbo-resources
        no
        -       -
dubbo/dubbo-feature-test
        yes
        incubator-dubbo-feature-test    feature test

dubbo/dubbo-http-demo
        no
        -       demo

dubbo/dubbo-ws-demo
        no
        -       demo

Here are main changes:

  1.  dubbo/dubbo.github.io renamed to incubator-dubbo-website after import to
apache.
  2.  dubbo/dubbo-spring-boot-project renamed to incubator-dubbo-spring-boot
after import to apache.
  3.  dubbo/dubbo-rpc-jsonrpc renamed to incubator-dubbo-jsonrpc after import
to apache.
  4.  dubbo/dubbo-feature-test rename to incubator-dubbo-feature-test after
import to apache.
  5.  The remaining submissions to the apache project rename the prefix dubbo
to incubator-dubbo.

question 2:

For the git repos not moving over, because it is only used as a demonstration,
it is not a dubbo core feature.

question3:

if we switch to our internal git, we have some tasks not complete yet, eg:

  1.  about ip clearance
  2.  check all contributors cla
  3.  and so on

Do we have to complete taskts (see eg: 1. ip clearance and so on) related to
the dubbo project in the existing github  or we can first move over to internal
git before completing this tasks.