> Are you looking to continue to use github as the primary repository
> location, or switch to our internal git? I'd recommend github since you're
> already there.

+1 stick to github, just transfer to github/apache after the IP Clearance sort
of things

>  For the git repos not moving over, is there any reason they
> would not come over?

Maybe zonghai worries about too many repos, and demo doesn't seems to be as
important as the core or extensions.
What about we merge all side projects(demos or extensions) into one repo after
transfer?Otherwise, there will be two much repos: dubbo-ops, dubbo-docs,
dubbo-jsonrpc and other extensions or demos that may come up in future.