Hi,

Since we remove the hessian-lite, I suggest we remove the license info
in LICENSE.

I checked ASF release policy[1], it says:

Each package MUST provide a LICENSE file and a NOTICE file which
account for the package's exact content. LICENSE and NOTICE MUST NOT
provide unnecessary information about materials which are not bundled
in the package, such as separately downloaded dependencies.

So I suggest to fix this issue and redo the vote.

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#licensing-documentation

--
Best Regards!
Huxing