+1 (binding) to release.

I have checked:
* All UTs passed with Java 7+, MacOSX,
* Sha512 checksum ok,
* All codes in RC3 matched with tag 22899a4b395411496ebf03c514e7674e8073e0c3
* Ran integration tests with samples under dubbo/dubbo-samples[1], all passed.

Issues to notice:
* I encountered the same issue Huxing has mentioned.
AbstractInterfaceConfigTest.checkApplication1:90 sometimes failed on my Linux.
This UT aims to test whether
'System.setProperty(Constants.SHUTDOWN_WAIT_SECONDS_KEY)’  can be invoked
automatically by ApplicationConfig. I have gave a thorough search on this
feature, and it turns out that it works fine. The main reason for the failure
is that different UTs interact with each other, which means different execution
orders often produce different results. For this specific reason, I have found
that 'com.alibaba.dubbo.config.RegistryConfigTest#testWait’ also operates on
the same property:

@Test
public void testWait() throws Exception {
    RegistryConfig registry = new RegistryConfig();
    registry.setWait(10);
    assertThat(registry.getWait(), is(10));
    assertThat(System.getProperty(Constants.SHUTDOWN_WAIT_KEY), equalTo("10"));
    System.clearProperty(Constants.SHUTDOWN_WAIT_KEY); // Add this snippet,
problem got disappeared.
}

To conclude, it’s not a real bug, so I think we can improve the stability of
UTs during the following releases