Hi all,

I just pulled in Dales changes to my forks branch. I like excluding the
examples from the core build. However there is one problem as the test/svt
project has a test dependency on the samples/apps project. If this is excluded,
the build will probably fail.
I would suggest to adjust the test to not rely on a sample. Hereby I could
remove the top most issue in the “problems” document.

Should we leave everything the way it currently is, or should I create a
feature/maven branch in the Edgent repo? I’m fine with both options. If anyone
else needs write access to my fork, just send me an email.

Chris