Hello Nazeer,
I don't get any exception log, I'm getting '204 No Content' from the
server. Nothing is coming as a response from the server.
I've used the ppi uploader to add a survey.
The Philippines Survey can be found at
https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/v1/surveys/10
It does have a lookup table as well which is required.
https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/v1/surveys/10/lookuptables
But when I create a scorecard entry I don't get any response from the
server. So I feel there is an issue in creating the scorecard entry which
is silently failing. That is why there are no scorecard entries to fetch.

--
Raunak Sett