Hi Raunak,

Thanks for sending this along again.

Nazeer, the results of the survey should be their score which measures if
they are above or below the poverty line and their movement out of poverty
via an improving score can be tracked over time.

Please watch this video to learn more:
http://www.progressoutofpoverty.org/ppi-overview-video

Viewing the old PPI spec might be helpful too.
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MIFOS/PPI+Functional+Spec

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative