From: Nazeer Shaik [mailto:nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: 03 August 2017 17:25
To: Raunak Sett; Santosh Math
Cc: Ed Cable; Dev; Mifos software development; Adi Raju
Subject: Re: SPM Survey Storage Blocker

Hi Raunak,

I have analyzed this implementation found there is an issue with this. We need
to modify this implementation.

Santosh can you create a jira issue for tracking purpose please.

Regards,
Nazeer

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Raunak Sett <sett.rau...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Nazeer,

I don't get any exception log, I'm getting '204 No Content' from the server.
Nothing is coming as a response from the server.

I've used the ppi uploader to add a survey.

The Philippines Survey can be found at
https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/v1/surveys/10

It does have a lookup table as well which is required.
https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/v1/surveys/10/lookuptables

But when I create a scorecard entry I don't get any response from the server.
So I feel there is an issue in creating the scorecard entry which is silently
failing. That is why there are no scorecard entries to fetch.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Shaik Nazeer