@Nazeer, It was nice talking to you on call. I guess we will be able to do
it. I'm pasting a part of the thread with Ed and Nathan for the context of
what we need on the SPM framework. Check for [ ] for updates on the points.

1) Build out the UI for creating survey from available PPI scorecard [
Needs discussion ]

Right now we should simply have to run the PPI-uploader tool on your
instance and it will upload the PPIs that have been added as XMLs. This
should work fine right now (apart from having to make some slight
modifications to the PPI-uploader based on the recent changes to resources
with switch to fineract from mifos x.  [ Resolved Already ]
2) Capture/record surveys from a given entity in the web app

This is currently available from the UI (you can test it out at
https://demo.openmf.org (mifos/password) by navigating to any client,
clicking more dropdown and then survey. You can then select the survey from
the dropdown and enter responses. We do have some work that needs to be
done to ensure the lookup tables are being linked to the scorecards and
scores are being properly tabulated. [ Resolved Already]

3) View recorded surveys from the web app

This still needs to be built out. @Raunak - is this something you could
take up? [ @Ed We can do this now for a particular survey for a given
client ]

4) Interface to create new surveys from scratch via the UI [ Already Done,
Needs testing and modifications ]

--
Raunak Sett