From: "Myrle Krantz" <my...@apache.org>
To: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 12:57:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] Updates on Release Timing for Apache Fineract 1.1

Mexina,

Because you are a committer, you have the necessary permissions to
merge your own pull request.  If it's important enough to you to hold
up the release, you can say so.  If you need information on how to
merge a pull request check here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Merge+a+pull+request+to+a+mirrored+Apache+repo
 If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, please feel
free.

Everyone,

In general though I'd like us to move away from holding up a release
for a specific feature and towards more frequent releases.  This would
get everyone's features and bug fixes out faster.

Do you share my opinion about release frequency?  What would we need
to change to release more frequently?

Best Regards,
Myrle

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Office: +255 22 261 8511 | Mobile: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G, Mbezi Beach B | 7Nakawale Road | P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es
salaam

singo.africa | amala.co.tz

Let's grow together