Now i was able to fix my above problem. The problem was that maven was not
installed. After doing that, build was successful without any errors and
when i run

*java -jar -Ddemoserver.provision=true demo-server-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar*
,

Even second option of starting the demo server produces same error.

Am getting exact errors Rajan is getting. Is there a solution for this or
are we missing something.

*.23:25:43.410 [pool-3-thread-1] ERROR o.a.cassandra.service.StartupChecks
- cassandra.jmx.local.port missing from cassandra-env.sh, unable to start
local JMX service.*
*Resolving artifact
io.mifos.provisioner:service-boot:jar:0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT*
*Resolving metadata
io.mifos.provisioner:service-boot:0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
from C:\Users\Swift3 Technologies\.m2\repository (enhanced)*
*Resolved metadata
io.mifos.provisioner:service-boot:0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
from C:\Users\Swift3 Technologies\.m2\repository (enhanced)*
*Resolved artifact
io.mifos.provisioner:service-boot:jar:0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT from null*
*EE*
*Time: 36.751*
*There were 2 failures:*
*1) startDevServer(io.mifos.dev.ServiceRunner)*
*org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could not find

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:47 PM, Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Myrle,
>
> Thanks for your feedback. For all tasks related to either Fineract CN or
> Fineract that are listed on the ideas page for Mifos, I'll make sure they
> have corresponding issues on the Apache JIRA Infrastructure. I believe that
> is now the case for the Fineract CN tickets but some of them require
> additional detail. Conversation with Rajan about updating the task wasn't
> anything that explicitly occurred off-list. Just in general we've been
> working to update the tasks and Rajan has been waiting to do the same until
> he has some free cycles.
>
> As I've done with group loan support, data migration, etc. and a couple
> other forthcoming project areas I've tried to initiate public discussion on
> the lists but haven't yielded much feedback.
>
> I'm not sure if Rajan will be mentoring under Apache or Mifos. For now
> though I'm driving all ideas related to Fineract and/or Mifos X and the
> enabling support we're providing to prospective students through the Mifos
> Initiative ideas page because we have better structure there for the
> selection process with a better means to target students, an evaluation
> process we've honed over the years and during the program itself we have
> our formal protocols and procedures for GSOC that work well for us.
>
> I am ensuring though that any of our mentors who are Apache committers and
> could potentially be a mentor under Apache be properly registered there as
> well in the case that a student might apply for one of the projects through
> Apache.
>
> Ed
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:07 AM, Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hey Ed,
> >
> > Can you please move the Fineract CN content, including the Fineract CN
> > mobile content to Apache infrastructure.  In this case, I'd recommend
> > appropriately tagged Jira tickets.  Also, I assume you know Rajan is
> > going to do that (and the same with Avik, and Gaurav), because he
> > agreed to it to you somewhere other than the public list?  Please move
> > communication like this to the public list.
> >
> > I assume that Rajan will be registering to mentor with Apache, now
> > that he's been invited to be a committer?  Maybe I'm a bit early,
> > since Rajan hasn't accepted the committer status yet. ; o) Rajan, if
> > you need any assistance with that process, feel free to ask...
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Myrle Krantz
> > PMC Member, Apache Fineract
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 9:07 AM, Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org> wrote:
> > > Hello Aksh,
> > >
> > > Rajan is going to be updating the description soon with prospective
> > tasks.
> > > Sorry for that delay.
> > >
> > > Ed

> > PAGE
> > 225411076/Google+Summer+of+Code+2018+Ideas#GoogleSummerofCode2018Ideas-
> [...]

Ippez Roberts
Founder/C.E.O - Swift3 Technologies (U) Ltd
"Redefining Next Generation I/O Systems"
P.O.Box 155, Moyo
UGANDA.
Tel: +256788725408/770602630
Skype ID: ippez.robert1