Myrle,

Thanks for your feedback. For all tasks related to either Fineract CN or
Fineract that are listed on the ideas page for Mifos, I'll make sure they
have corresponding issues on the Apache JIRA Infrastructure. I believe that
is now the case for the Fineract CN tickets but some of them require
additional detail. Conversation with Rajan about updating the task wasn't
anything that explicitly occurred off-list. Just in general we've been
working to update the tasks and Rajan has been waiting to do the same until
he has some free cycles.

As I've done with group loan support, data migration, etc. and a couple
other forthcoming project areas I've tried to initiate public discussion on
the lists but haven't yielded much feedback.

I'm not sure if Rajan will be mentoring under Apache or Mifos. For now
though I'm driving all ideas related to Fineract and/or Mifos X and the
enabling support we're providing to prospective students through the Mifos
Initiative ideas page because we have better structure there for the
selection process with a better means to target students, an evaluation
process we've honed over the years and during the program itself we have
our formal protocols and procedures for GSOC that work well for us.

I am ensuring though that any of our mentors who are Apache committers and
could potentially be a mentor under Apache be properly registered there as
well in the case that a student might apply for one of the projects through
Apache.

Ed