Hey Piyadassi,

Thanks for your persistence.

If you want to pull just the one service, go into it's directory, set
up a git remote to point to the apache repository, and pull from that
upstream.

For example:
% cd fineract-cn-service-starter
% git remote --verbose

Is there a remote pointing to apache?  If not:
% git remote add upstream https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-service-starter

% git pull upstream develop
% ./gradlew publishToMavenLocal
% cd ../fineract-cn-demo-server