Hey Rajan,

What is the processing speed and RAM of your computer? I see some timeouts
which might mean that there isn't enough resources to complete the startup
process.
Fineract CN demo server runs atleast 10 embedded web servers which is
resource intensive. Make sure you use a powerful machine. Personally when
testing, I use an i7 Ubuntu 16.04 Baremetal with 250 GB SSD and a 32 GB
RAM.

If you are running embedded Cassandra, mariadb and activemq as above, you
need to always shutdown the system services running the above so that you
can free up the ports. Also at times you need to delete the /tmp/* contents
for a successful second run. Also makes sure ports 2020 through 2031 are
free as the different services will use those ports. You can reduce the
wait time within demo server which makes the startup process to halt for 5
minutes after provisioner runs. You can reduce that to 1 minute for faster
boot up. Remember when provisioner runs and stops, dont get fooled that
Fineract CN is up cus its not. It just resting. On my machine, startup
usually takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour on a good day. But after a few
runs..usually 3...I will have to restart the machine.

Not to forget, if you ever run with persistence = true, then you need to
remember to delete the seshat and playground keyspaces ( in case of
cassandra ) and databases 9 in case of mariadb or MySQL).

I wish you all the best and keep sharing your feedback as you get them.

Thanks.
Awasum Yannick.