Hey Rajan,

Your error logs indicate you’ve already got the DB running. Or something
else on that port. Which would be an argument in favor of Viswa’s docker
approach.

Piyadassi,

You can’t attach things for this mailing list. Either paste the log into
the mail, or put your attachment somewhere and link it the way Rajan did.

Best Regards,
Myrle