I am, of course, not a lawyer, nor an expert on these matter.

IMO, the key question is whether any Adobe employee wrote any code that
got donated to Apache that is not available on Open@Adobe.  A secondary
question is whether any code that is on Open@Adobe that has an Adobe
copyright can be in the Apache Flex repo.

All of the FlexUnit code on Open@Adobe appears to be under BSD.
Therefore, two scenarios are "ok"
1) The code on Open@Adobe is being used without modification
2) The code was modified by DP folks.

If (1) the code should really get downloaded from Open@Adobe instead of
being in our repo.
If (2) the code can be in our repo and the NOTICE and LICENSE need to be
updated.

It is important to verify that the copyright license text is not MPL.
Different rules apply there.
And we need to double check on whether the header can be replaced or not.

-Alex