Hi,

> Justin, please see my earlier response.  We dont need to worry about the
> license if we are using scss to generate the css.

I would prefer that that be confirmed, this is not a minor issue like a header
being missing. If we accidentally include CC source in our release it alters
the terms of the Apache license, see point 2 in [1]. Legal JIRAs here [2] is
the most relevant (but there are several others). This thread is where it was
discussed [3] in particular [4][5].

We do still need to worry about the missing NOTICE and the missing MIT license
(if we include that file) as that has nothing to do with using css/scss files.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#criteria
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-167