Ok, I'll be experimenting and seeing where things goes, and by the time I
get something useful we could see what MDL things are implied and how
licenses should be applied.

Thanks Justin and Om for taking the time to see this, in the end is equally
important as to get the tech done.

> Hi,
> > The wording in the license is very clear.  Which part of the highlighted
> > text do you have concerns with?
> I have no major concerns with the text, I do have concerns with CC
> licensed code in a release and just pointing that out. If a release
> contains no CC code and we’re 100% sure of that then all is good.
> I raised a github issue asking for clarification, after looking at a
> couple of licensing issues they have had before I believe their intent was
> to license the documentation under CC, not all .css and .html files, so the
> license text may actually be a little misleading.
> > You can double check with Legal if you want, but this is definitely not a
> > blocker issue for Carlos experimenting with MDL-FlexJS integration.
> Is certainly isn’t, Carlos is free to experiment away, but the issues
> should be resolved before the next release is made.
> Thanks,
> Justin

Carlos Rovira
Director General