The way I see it, folks who are using Javascript frameworks or Flex SDK
today are going to first test the waters with FlexJS to see if it supports
basic things.  They will quickly build some prototypes to share with their
team or leads.  No one is going to move production code right away to
FlexJS.

If folks feel comfortable with the ease of use, extensibility and stability
of FlexJS, they will start showing interest.  At that point, any missing
killer features can be talked about.  Enterprise companies can join us in
the effort to add any features they think are terribly important for them.

We as a group of volunteers cannot anticipate every need and build
everything up front.  But I am very confident that any such feature
requests can be quickly built by the community or by contributors from
commercial companies.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Om