We need some strategy, and we must think about what others are giving in
comparison with us.
In LTE I think our solution win, but right now is complicate convince
business to choose us over Angular/React, since is world trending.

So I'm with Chris that we need to give things others doesn't have, for me
maven is one of that things, but is something in the backstage.
We need more things on that make us different. One of those things is AMF,
and since many Flex apps out there have it is a key point to make them move
to FlexJS.

It's a matter of what I need to wait to get the rest of features. I can
start writing an App in FlexJS, but I need to put on place the way I
communicate with server from day Zero.
As well I need to break into modules to prepare the places. Then I can wait
for localization, routing, and others to update my App. That's at least the
way I see it, very personal approach, but I think valid for many of us here.