The last time I saw webgl working was testing Unity 3D webgl.
Unity invest much effort and they got it working, but mainly on desktop,
and without great performance.
In mobile devices, was not supported (that was about 6 month ago), and when
playing on iPhone (for example) was really bad experience.

I think webgl is not here yet...at least for what I see.

If it could be I think Adobe smart people would make it

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.