On 2/15/17, 12:27 AM, "jus...@classsoftware.com"
<jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> No I did not. I’ll give it a try.
>
>ASDocs seems to work for me but it may be picking up the saxon jar from
>somewhere else, it’s a little hard to tell.

For me, ASDocs did not throw an error but did not generate any HTML files
because Saxon is the XSLT processor.  I checked the ASDoc.zip in RC2 and
it also didn't have any html files in it.

>I did confirm the jar is missing in the binary so I guess we should
>cancel and fix that minor issue and create another RC. Any thoughts?

So, IMO, this issue needs to be fixed in the source package.  I'll bet if
you get the name right in the download script the jar will be bundled in
the binary, so hopefully one fix will fix everything.