Hi,

Compiling the SDK worked for me as I said I compiled it and use to to test
several programs.

You can probably use the "-keep-going” option to see if there are any errors
beyond the saxon one with the approval script.

> I would like to suggest that before cutting a new RC that we test the
> nightly RC build after you are done making changes.

The nightly RC is constantly being made (and is currently passing), anyone can
test that at any time. For this RC I made sure it was passing and waited 24
hours before publishing the RC.

Anyway I have made the changes that should fix the saxon issues and pushed them
into the release branch. Changes were minima and only related to the ant build
scripts.

Once someone has tested the nighty just post here  if there are any other
issues, and if there is not I’m make the new RC.

> run the ApprovalScript before asking the rest of us to test since the script
> caught these issues.

The ApprovalScript is not a requirement to test a release, it like any other
tool such as rat, grep or manual inspection may or may not catch any particular
issue.