I’m getting

command line Error: unknown configuration variable
'compiler.byte-array-embed-class'.

After downloading the nightly.

From: Alex Harui<mailto:aha...@adobe.com>
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 9:35 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] Embed Workaround

I just pushed an untested attempt to allow using a different class for
embeds.  It is in the develop branch.

Normally, the compiler expects to find a flex SDK swc with
mx.core.ByteArrayAsset in it.  You should be able to create an
org.apache.flex.core.ByteArrayAsset class that extends
flash.utils.ByteArray and add the compiler option
-compiler.byte-array-embed-class=org.apache.flex.core.ByteArrayAsset.  I
don't think the IFlexAsset interface is required.

HTH,
-Alex