I installed the latest version of Java, but didn't touch the JCE (I have to
keep the standard set on my machine and extend, per project because of some
of the other projects I'm working on).  Just using the net.url package
within a quick java app seems grab the files from sourceforge with no
problems -- it's the way that ANT is calling it that is causing the issue.
It's quite possible they are overriding the standard security chain for
some reason.  Either way, asking our users to change out the cryptology
libraries and download them from another source isn't in good form.

As far as the logic, there is clearly a bug.  It still bombs out on the
latest ANT version.  We didn't do a conditional in the ant script between
the call to unpack the dmg vs. zip files for the AIR install.  The mac one
probably works because ANT on mac understands the unzip directive, but the
other way complains that it doesn't know how to deal with a dmg file, so
the ant script errors out.  That one is an easy fix.

-Nick