Hi Alex, Greg,

great to see some effort on bringing AMF/RemoteObject Support to FlexJS.
Always say that this was *key* to success. Need to say that I just
commented with some people about this and as I expected that brings lots of
interest, since people see this as a way to only redo the front in flexes
without touching any java (or other backend tech) line of code.

I even could propose in my company go with FlexJS to make a HTML client for
our main product Avant2: http://avant2.es

btw, there's some sample code that I could test in order to see if I can
help. Very limited time, and no guarantee but I'm very interested in this
coming as a first citizen feature in FlexJS

Thanks!

Carlos

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira