Hi Folks,

I just pushed changes that prove that I can get an array of custom objects
from the backend.

So, I'm going to declare my effort on AMF complete for now and go do other
things.  Feel free to suggest what those other things are.  There is no
AsyncToken API right now, so if folks have to have it, they should add it
in.  It would be great to have someone try out the branch and merge it
into develop.

One possible "next thing" might be a similar encoder/decoder for JSON.  Is
this interesting to people?  Then we could test the performance of JSON vs
AMF.  As a reminder, in SWF, AMF decoding is done in player code.  In JS,
it is done in JS so there might be performance differences.  Having JSON
encoder/decoder also allow comparison of how much data is sent from the
server especially if there is compression over the network.

Otherwise, I think my "next thing" will be to ponder release packaging in
the new project.

Thanks to everyone who helped get us to this point.

-Alex