Hi Alex,

could you provide more about your work here?

For what you said I could infer that the work on AMF is on a branch or
feature branch? could you provide what branch is?
And the work right now makes a successful communication with a test java
backend to send and receive a String and an Array of custom objects?.

So that objects could for example a org.apache.flexjs.Product, in FlexJS
and in Java?
The java test is deployed in some url? or we could get that sample code
java and flexjs?

thanks

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>