Hi -

I am not available for anything until Saturday. I’m done.

I proposed the process as far as I can tell there is not even a consensus on
what other names to vote on other than Royale. I consider this move to squash
the vote to be steamrolling. I explained it yesterday to proceed in parallel.

There is no reason not to proceed with the VOTE. I am not rescinding it. Plenty
of time was given to discuss this I gave a ballot and warned people what it
would be.

Regards,
Dave