NO (binding)

Carlos definitely helped me with the decision. He triggers me with MDL and
it was worth it, so I believe in his web design abilities and branding
super powers! :)
+1 for open vote with list of already proposed names, voters could propose
something outside list. At the end we can count everything.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki