Hi

I think it would be good to start that vote thread with some possibilities.
I think we should put the three most wanted over ten, since is what we
should found in some election systems. We get to the final stage the most
popular ones to vote. I think if we put ten options we'll end with a
difficult decision making people split their votes through such amount of
candidates.

@Piotr, as Harbs said if you want to start the vote thread that would be
good! :)

Best