Hi Robert,

+1 to release:

Check items have been checked, as follows: (flink-table)

1.Check that the JAVA and SCALA logical plans are consistent.
2.Check that the SQL and Table API logical plans are consistent.
3.Check that UDF, UDTF, and UDAF are working properly in group-windows and
over-windows.
4.Check that all built-in Agg on Batch and Stream are working properly.
5.Let types such as Timestamp, BigDecimal or Pojo flow through UDF. UDTF,
UDAF (input and output types).

Cheers,
SunJincheng