+1

I did:
 - manually check the release using the new end-to-end tests:
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/3911
<https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/3911>.
 - verify that the source builds
 - Check the (transitive) dependencies of flink-dist compared to 1.2.x. The new
deps are: com.squareup.okio (ASL), com.squareup.okhttp3 (ASL) (due to shading
this does not catch all dependencies, though)