Hi Xuefu,

thanks for having a look at this. I am sure this playground setup will need
to be maintained and will go through revisions, too. So, we would still
need to keep the content of the archive in some repository + the additional
piece of automation to update the archive, when the documentation is build.
To me this seems to be more overhead than a repository.

Best,

Konstantin