That's a good point. We should point readers in the documentation to the
repository first, and then write "for convenience, you can also download a
snapshot of the repository here" AND put a disclaimer on the page, that
this archive is not an official product released by the Flink PMC.

Since this is not on the official download page, and clearly in the context
of a "playground" or "demonstration", people will not assume a proper
release.

Do you think that is okay, or should we reach out to somebody at the
foundation?