Hi Till,

we will try to find another way to make the playground available for users
soon. The discussion of and how to split up the Flink Repository started
only after we discussed the playground and flink-playgrounds repositories.
I think, this is the reason we went this way, not necessarily convenience.

Cheers,

Konstantin