Hi Deepthi,

Thanks for the feedback. Zeplin I mentioned is a UX/UI design software[1],
it is not Zeppelin.

It is great to hear that Amazon UX/UI designers would contribute. There was
a lack of front-end engineers in the past. Hopefully we could find enough
front-end contributors for this big project.

+1 looking forward to your proposal.

Best regards,
Jing

[1] https://zeplin.io/