Hi All,

I checked the shipped libraries against the LICENSE file in the binary
tarball. It turned out that there are some discrepancies.

Additional libraries shipped but not mentioned in the licence file:
hamcrest-core (BSD License), junit (BSD License), xz
(http://git.tukaani.org/?p=xz.git;a=blob;f=COPYING),
kafka-clients(Apache License v2),
lz4(https://github.com/lz4/lz4/blob/master/lib/LICENSE)

Library mentioned in the licence file but not shipped directly:
zookeeper(Apache License v2)

Libraries which require little correction in the name in the licence file:
jackson-core-asl-1.<version>.jar
jackson-mapper-asl-1.<version>.jar

Suggested actions:
 1) hamcrest-core, junit these are testing libs, I think shouldn't be
shipped (only required for tests, I guess they were added by the new
.*shared.* module)
 2) kafka-clients, lz4 should be added to our LICENSE file
 3) jackson.* fix the typo in the LICENSE file
 4) zookeeper since we depend on zkclient instead we should remove
this from the LICENSE file.

Cheers,
Attila