-1 for RC1

I've found a few problems with RC1:

1. As mentioned by Donat, the signed source artifact was corrupted somehow,
I am guessing the maven assembly plugin had some problem at build / deploy
time
2. I locally built a source tarball from the RC1 tag and compared the file
contents with the git tag. I noticed the following discrepancies in the
resulting source artifact:
    * README.md is missing from the source tarball
    * doap_Flume.rdf is missing from the source tarball
    * The source tarball contains .iml files from my local dev environment
3. I checked that the binary artifact starts up with a simple configuration
file. I checked the LICENSE file and found the discrepancies that Attila
found as well.

Personally I don't like using the maven-assembly-plugin to generate the
source artifact, since it requires maintenance. IMHO it would be better to
replace it with a small shell script that invoked git archive against the
release tag, but that is not a release blocker.

Mike