Thanks Mike,

I just created a pull request for this change:
https://github.com/apache/flume/pull/68
Regarding to the jackson-core|mapper-asl: it only has versions up to
1.9.13 as of now. Thus specifying the 1. in the license is confusing
for me. "-asl" is already in the name and that is the important
information.

Cheers,
Attila