Christopher wrote:
-1

* Reviewed signatures, hashes
* Commit matches tarball (with the exception of the generated DEPENDENCIES
file, which is created by the maven-remote-resources-plugin)
* Builds fine with tests, but with a compiler warning about unused
auto-closeable in FluoSparkHelperIT.java which should be fixed

Issues (minor):
* The NOTICE and DISCLAIMER files at the top incorrectly identifies itself
as Apache Fluo, rather than Apache Fluo Recipes. This might be okay with
DISCLAIMER (though, some wording to explain the relationship Apache Fluo
Recipes has to Apache Fluo would help, but it's certainly confusing for
NOTICE.
* The modules don't have the "Apache" branding in their<name>  elements in
the pom. This results in NOTICE files that don't have the Apache branding
on the project name, and jar manifests which have the same. Also, the
generated NOTICE files in the jars for the modules look funny "Fluo Recipes
Accumulo". Should we name them more like "Fluo Recipes For Accumulo"?
* We can/should also update the<name>  fields and NOTICE files to have "
(incubating)" suffixed at the end.

Good catch on these, Christopher. I hadn't looked at the resulting jars. Would agree that these should be addressed now if possible.

Other:

* saw weird Implementation-URLs in jar manifests. Not really sure these add
any value... but the URLs certainly shouldn't be expected to exist (they
don't)