The vote passes with 3, +1 binding votes, and one -1 binding votes
from the PPMC members:

David E Jones +1 (binding)
Jacopo Cappellato +1 (binding)
Ralph Goers +1 (binding)
Sergio Fernández -1 (binding)

As of the -1, see the discussion quoted below, and note that Sergio
Fernández has informally agreed to continue on general@incubator.a.o.

Thanks for voting, we will proceed with voting on
general@incubator.a.o!

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany