+1 for Gitbox

I have been watching threads on INFRA list and been waiting to see when a
good time would be to introduce the idea to the community. The Gitbox
project has been going since the end of 2016 and looks as though it might
be ready now as INFRA has begun moving some of their repositories to
GitHub. We still need to 'apply' by submitting a ticket to INFRA and wait
for approval, INFRA could still deny the move.

Advantages:
- GitHub PRs are fully functional (something which stopped us earlier)
- Provides ability to align committer and non-committer workflows
- Removing mirror from Git at Apache to GitHub and thus removing delay in
sync

Disadvantages:
- Permission mapping is configured on id.apache.org (need to set GitHub ID)

I can't think of many disadvantages to moving to GitBox.

--Mark